Latest version: 4.0.32 build 109. January 9, 2019.
The "Web Server" plugin implements a simple but a fast and robust web server inside our data loggers. You do not need any third party software (Microsoft IIS server, Apache Web Server etc.) to get this web server up.
This module has the following features:
- You can watch the parsed data from the data logger remotely, from any computer, table or mobile device through Internet.
- The web server uses templates to build web pages. So, you may adjust it to your needs.
- The web server can be protected by a password.
- Can aggregate data from several data sources to a single page.
- Draws charts for numerical values.
Fig.1. The plugin window.
Fig.2. The web page with last values.
Fig.3. The web page with a chart.
Read more about other plugins:
Index | Deadband | Expressions | Aggregator | Digital inputs filter | Script execute | Events generator and simple filter | Redirect data | Data timeout | SQL Database Pro | DDE Server | Direct Excel Connection | Excel Export Professional | Local database | ODBC Database | Send Keystrokes | Printer out | Internet Sharing | Event notification | Index