Local (desktop) database and serial data logger
Latest version: 4.0.50 build 212. February 12, 2019.
Data export module "Local database" for program Printer Audit Software represents a set of tools for exporting any parsed serial data to different popular formats, such as: Microsoft Excel, RTF, HTML, CSV, DIFF, SYLK, Plain text, Windows Clipboard, XML, DBF, PDF, Lotus 1-2-3 and Quttro format. During the export process none of the mechanisms of cooperation between applications in Microsoft Windows environment (DDE, OLE) is used, which ensures an extremely high speed of work.
The described module has the following peculiarities:
- Can be done simultaneous transmit of several variables, fixed on configuration stage. And for every variable can be set personal export parameters;
- At date and real numbers transmit, the user can set his own data presentation formats;
- During module usage You can watch values of parsers exported variables in module parameters setting window, that can be convenient at Printer Audit Software setting;
- All connection settings are saved at Printer Audit Software closing and are restored automatically at the next program run.
Thanks to these possibilities You can:
- Create local database files, ready-to use in the Office and other programs;
- At Microsoft Excel use to get reports ready for printing, export over Internet or sending e-mail;
- Statistic data receive analysis is made at most quick and effective.
Read more about other plugins:
Index | Deadband | Expressions | Aggregator | Digital inputs filter | Script execute | Events generator and simple filter | Redirect data | Data timeout | SQL Database Pro | DDE Server | Direct Excel Connection | Excel Export Professional | Local database | ODBC Database | Send Keystrokes | Printer out | Internet Sharing | Event notification | Index