Latest version: 4.0.54 build 1113. November 13, 2018.
Is an external plugin used to send messages about events generated by the Printer Audit Software software. Once an event occurs (for example: "Port opened" or "Configuration changed"), the plugin creates a text message using the specified template and sends a notification. The form of the notification depends on the plugin settings.
The plugin supports the following notification types:
- Sending messages via e-mail;
- Sending a message to a remote computer on the network (Windows NT/2000/XP Messenger Service);
- Opening a message box on the local computer;
- Launching a program or script;
- Playing a sound;
- Alchemy eye notifications in the form of additional plugins (sending messages to a pager, to a cellular phone, etc.).
- Each event type can have its own notification settings.
Read more about other plugins:
Index | Deadband | Expressions | Aggregator | Digital inputs filter | Script execute | Events generator and simple filter | Redirect data | Data timeout | SQL Database Pro | DDE Server | Direct Excel Connection | Excel Export Professional | Local database | ODBC Database | Send Keystrokes | Printer out | Internet Sharing | Event notification | Index